We are so glad you chose Core Rhythm Pilates (CRP) and welcome you to our fitness family!
You can create a client account, pay and schedule classes online through our website. If you are new to CRP, please arrive a few minutes early to fill out some paperwork before taking your first class. Website help (“cheat sheets”) are available at the studio for clients who are intimidated by technology! We accept checks and cash payments at the studio or you can pay by credit or debit card for classes online anytime.
The studio is generally open a few minutes before and after scheduled classes. Appointments for questions, a personal tour or demo can always be arranged.
CRP classes are 55 minutes long. Our intimate studio space assures small class sizes and personalized attention but it also necessitates that you reserve a spot in class. Walk-ins are welcome if there is room but we recommend that you get in the habit of making a reservation.
Rules & Policies
As a courtesy to the studio and other clients please remove your shoes upon entering the studio, refrain from wearing strong perfumes and lotions and keep voices low and chatter to a minimum so as not to disrupt an appointment or class in session.
Other studio policies are noted below so that your CRP workout experience goes smoothly.
- Class packages are non-refundable.
- If you have to cancel your class reservation, please do so online at least 12 hours before the start of the session otherwise you are charged as a “late cancel.” If you reserve space in a class and don’t attend, you will be charged as a “no show.”
- If your instructor is ill and no substitute can cover the class, the session will be cancelled. Clients will be alerted via e-mail and will not be charged.
- Severe weather class cancellations will be posted online, please check our website. If you have a private appointment, your instructor will e-mail you.
- Please arrive on time for class. Clients will not be permitted to join a group class after 10 minutes past the hour to prevent possible injuries.
- Group classes, other than Reformer sessions, with an enrollment of less than 2 students will be cancelled and students will be alerted via e-mail within the 12 hour rule.
Please note that there are always special circumstances which we would be glad to discuss with you. If you have any questions please e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org